On 9 Feb 2001, 11:39, Richard F Strait wrote:

> I'd like to find someplace where I can get pipe stems to replace broken
> ones?

Darn.  This is sad.  I was going to recommend the Wally Frank Co. to
you.  Back in my smoking daze, I used to do a lot of business with that
mail order company.  But I just learned they bit the dust long ago.
There is a joke in that last sentence, but that stems from my punny
days.  Maybe Wally went out of business when I quit smoking.

Well, I tell you what I am going to do, Richard.  I am going to dump
this back at you.  Load up this page of links from the Open Source
Directory and visit some of the listed companies.  Go first to the ones
that list they sell accessories:

http://dmoz.org/Recreation/Smoking/Pipes/

I feel sure you will find at least one company that sells generic
stems, but Richard, in the meantime...don't bite down so hard. <g>

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]