On 22 Feb 2001, 11:18, jim bowman wrote:

> does anyone have any info on a mailing list for quick books probllems.
> many thanks in advance. jim bowman

I could only find a flimsy discussion list at Topica with less than 5
subscribers and no real action at all.

http://www.topica.com/lists/jplquickbooks/

http://www.jplinfo.com/

That list is run by an online accounting firm, so just be aware of
the possible commercial nature of this list.

~~

And speaking of the evil Topica, TipWorld, now managed by Topica, has
a Quickbooks Tip of the Day list:

http://www.topica.com/lists/tipworld-quickbooks/

I think that list would be worthy for you to subscribe, although
understand that is just one-way newsletter.

~~

Nothing else comes up in my search for a mailing list.  I think
Robert's suggestion may be the best course of action for you.

I did, however, locate a good USENET newsgroup if you have access to
a news server that carries this group:

alt.comp.software.financial.quickbooks

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]