On 9 Mar 2001, at 14:17, Béatrice Hartz wrote:

> Hola: I need to download a Logo and LogoWriter (free) from Papert, for
> the Power Macintosh 8500/150. Does anybody know where to find it?

Here is a listing of the many Logo products that can be obtained.
Some are commercial products; others are public domain.  I will let
you explore these listings to determine which products are compatible
with your computer system:

http://el.www.media.mit.edu/groups/logofoundation/products/
software.html

Note: The above URL is actually one continuous line and should be
entered into your browser's address box as one line.

You might wish to back up into this site and explore the Logo
Foundation's site:

http://el.www.media.mit.edu/groups/logo-foundation/index.html

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]