On 10 Mar 2001, at 23:19, Golnoosh Shahinrad wrote:

> i want information about microwave attenuators and their detailed
> designs.whenever i search in the internet,it brings me lists of
> products about this matter,but i want to know their design
> describtions.also i want to ask my questions about this matter from
> some one,but i don't know who. please help me. thank you very much.
> Golnoosh

Let me refer you to About.com's Electronic Components site and take
you directly to it's Microwave and RF Electronics page where you will
find several resources to get you started in your research:

http://electronics.about.com/industry/electronics/cs/microwaveandrf/

As to finding an expert to talk to, I should think amateur ham radio
operators would be the best people to make your inquiries.

You might check out the following list:

http://www-imk.fzk.de:8080/imk2/mira/MailList/MailList.html

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]