George, you're interested in a wide variety of topics. I think with your
interests you would find it fascinating to see all of the results you would
get by learning how to search the internet yourself.

I am going to send you a link that shows how to search.

http://www.sc.edu/beaufort/library/bones.html

At 09:25 PM 3/14/01 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>If I'd like to study land-related problems, including its history and
>philosophy and ethics, where shall I begin with? Or do you know who or
>what organizations have systematically done the research on land studies?
>
>Thanks,
>
>George

Mayan  Avitable
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]