On 19 Mar 2001, at 16:55, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Does anyone know of a website which provides free books downloading? i
> just search a Chinese book (Wei Cheng), Author: Qian Zhong Shu, I'm
> just wondering if there is an English version on the Net.

Free e-books on the Net are almost always older editions whose
copyright has expired.  These are usually the classics.

Check at Project Gutenberg for your book:

http://www.gutenberg.net/

You can also check this page at Open Source for your author:

http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Electronic_Text_Archives/
Specific_Authors/

Note: The above URL is actually one continuous line and should be
entered into your browser's address box as one line.

Here is one site I found about your author:

http://www.goshen.edu/~xiaonanw/links/qian_zhong_shu.html

I think there is a Chinese version of Wei Chang, there.

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]