OK....I did some research.   This song was a hidden track on some, but not
all, of the CDs by the name of 'Hot Water.'  Most of the CDs had 10 tracks,
and only a few had that hidden track named "That's what livin' is to me"

Oh, and it was a live version.

I looked on Napster, and all I found were tracks 1-10.  NO ONE had track 11.

Man, what a bummer.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> This in turn leads one to album listings and lyrics for each and every song
written and recorded. Apparently the one I'm looking for is from the 1988 CD
"Hot Water" and it's the last cut - "That's What Living Is to Me".