You may also want to checkout POCO:
http://www.pocomail.com

It is very easy to setup, excellant mail filters...

A new, and greatly improved version is expected to be released shortly.

<Gleason>

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:26:43 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have to admit that Pegasus is catering to me well so far. I need clear,
 concise and sometimes even pictures (don't laugh at me!) to walk me
through
 an application when I use it for the first time. When it says, "CLICK HERE
 IN ORDER TO CONFIGURE YOUR EMAIL CLIENT FOR ONE USER ON ONE COMPUTER,"
that
 is how simple I need it to be since I am a beginning email client user.

 Will also check out Eudora and others later this week.

 Still looking for others' opinions as well. But let's leave OL and OLE out
of
 this equation for now. MS OL has made my last 3 days miserable :o)