On 4/21/01 at 8:58 AM [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I plan on trying it, for sure. But odd how noone else has sung its
praises.
>Does anyone else on the this list have Calypso?

1.) I seem to recall that there are over 30,000 Windows programmes - some
of the good ones are bound to slip under the radar.

2.) No one else on the list is an "obsessive-compulsive". ;>)

(I'm like this about word processing applications, too. Anyone using
Atlantis Nova? No? How about Suite 602? Guess not.)

There's a Calypso mailing list for other obsessive-compulsive types at
'yahoo groups'.

A - feeling neurotic in Canada