Hello Everyone. :-)

I found these letters in this morning's Dear Abby and I thought I
would share them all with you:

---first letter---

Dear Abby,

I keep sending messages to the SeeknFind mailing list but I never see
them distributed.  Is there something wrong with the majordumbo?

signed,

Mary Hadda Lillamb

Dear Mary,

The most common cause of your message not being distributed on the
SeeknFind list is that you tried to post to the list using the
dreaded HTML-mail.  That is a no-no on the SeeknFind list.  Re-post
your message in plain text and that should get it out for everyone to
see.  See?

---second letter---

Dear Abby,

I've been trying and trying to post to the SeeknFind list but I never
see the message come back to me.  I am positive I am posting in plain
text without any attachments.  So what might the problem be?

I don't wish to give my real name so I'll just sign it...

signed,

Moe Mentous

Dear Moe,

If you are posting to the SeeknFind list in plain text then the
probable reason your message is not being distributed is that you are
attempting to post to the list with an address to which you are not
subscribed to the list.  You must post to the SeeknFind list from the
address to which you are subscribed.

---third letter---

Dear Abby,

I can't take it anymore, I tell ya!!!  The many messages from the
SeeknFind list are driving me crazy, but I don't want to unsubscribe.
Is there anything that can give me relief?

signed,

Ozzie and Harried

Dear Oz. :

Relax.  Relief is only an autoresponder away.  Send a blank message
to this address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Read the instructions and then live hippily ever laughter.

---fourth letter---

Dear Abby,

I hate the SeeknFind list.  I hate it, I tell you.  Hate, hate, hate!
The listowner is a certifiable nut!  How do I get off this turkey
list?  I...er...lost my Welcome letter.

signed,

Ira Sponsible

Dear Ira,

Shame on you for losing your Welcome Letter.  That letter gave you
instructions on how to unsubscribe from the SeeknFind list.  By all
rights, the listowner should just let you stew on his list.  But
since I take pity on you I will give you the instructions to
unsubscribe:

(1) At midnight tonight, take a potato out to the middle of your back
yard and bury it 15 feet in the ground.

(2) Return to your computer and login to this web site:

http://www.google.com/

(3) Bookmark that site because after you have unsubscribed, you will
have to do your own searching.

(4) Now compose an email message addressed to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

...and carefully type in the body of the message:

unsubscribe seeknfind

Send it.

(5) You will then be unsubscribed from the SeeknFind list (we hope).
The next morning you can go out to the backyard and dig up the
potato.  You can then wash the potato and cook it for your supper.

---end Dear Abby---

Okay members, I hope you enjoyed those Dear Abby letters.  I confess
I was quite surprised and elated that Abby gave me that wonderful
publicity.  I feel like I should return the flavor - tastewise, so I
will let you all know that you can subscribe to the ubiquitous Dear
Abby by email by visiting any of these sites:

http://mightycool.com/abby/

http://www.emazing.com/abby.htm

http://www.shagmail.com/sample/abby.html

http://www.uexpress.com/