On 8 May 2001, at 6:46, Soundara Rajan wrote:

> Could someone tell me about "property management" - I am told that
> this relates to all activities including maintenance of a block of
> houses/flats.

Yes, that is correct -- Property management is the management of Real
Estate property.  Usually one manages rental or lease property, but
it could refer to property you are selling.

> Where can I read more about it, any courses to study on
> this subject?

Let me recommend you visit the IREM (Institute of Real Estate
Management):

http://www.irem.org/

See what you can learn from exploring that site.

~~

This page from our US Department of Interior should be helpful to you:

http://www.doi.gov/pam/pamhome.html

Scroll down to the Property Management links.

~~

Here is the National Property Management Association site:

http://www.npma.org/

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]