Hi all,

I would like to pick phases from SAC files by Mulplt command, Although I
have the file "filenr.lis" as an input, the program mulplt calls "lpr", so
I could not display the waveforms for picking

Alternatively, I am just giving file by file as input for mulplt command,
in this case,   I only got traveltimes for a single station (the station
name at the end of the filenr.lis), not for picks for all stations.

Does anyone understand the case and have any suggestions

Thanks

Tolga Bekler, Assoc. Prof. Dr.,
Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University
Department of Geophysics, Seismology Division
Canakkale-Turkey