From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Jamie Orchard-Hays
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:02 PM
To: selenium-users@lists.public.thoughtworks.org
Subject: Re: [Selenium-users] cruise control

Thanks, Darren. I've been reading your code. I had had the compiled
war from Nick, but was missing the source, the runner and some other
stuff. I've started down a similar path with Ruby. Now that I have
the full java source and missing components, I'll have to determine
which avenue is more time-efficient for me.

Thanks to Greg and Alex for replying as well.

Jamie