Hi,

After selenium was one of the main factors in a ASP.NET project's
success, I thought that this kind of simplicity should probably be
achieved also on desktop applications using Windows.Forms on .NET. Now
there are two functional testing frameworks, that help NUnitForms and
SharpRobo,  and inspired from selenium, I tried to see if NUnitForms
can be simplified on my blog:

http://danbunea.blogspot.com/2005/08/simplifiing-nunitforms-functional.html

Sorry that I did my post here, but I know that there are a lot of
developers with my problem, that could probably contribute and benefit
from having a powerful functional testing framework also for
Windows.Forms applications.

Thank you,
Dan Bunea
http://danbunea.blogspot.com