Op 25-aug-2005, om 20:53 heeft Warren Pollans het volgende geschreven:

I've started installing selenium

I just installed Twisted 1.3.0 on my ibook (OSX.3.9, python 2.3) - have not installed Twisted-Web yet. When I run admin/runtests from the install directory, I get the following results - Are these failures and errors acceptable? I've installed pyOpenSSL and pyCrypto, but not pySerial

FAILED (failures=4, errors=2, skips=33, expectedFailures=4)

I get some failed tests too: FAILED (errors=1, skips=56, expectedFailures=4), but Selenium works.

I think you should proceed with installation and see if it works. Otherway Twisted mailing list is probably better place to ask ;)

--Ksenia.