Thanks for the information Alexandre.  I guess that's
why the example only verifies the title - not as
helpful as the location, especially if the title is
blank.

Test Select shows:
       open | ./tests/html/test_select.html

In DOS, and perhaps UNIX, I forget, ../ means go up
one directory.  What does ./ represent?  I don't see
anything in seleniumReference.html on this.  Perhaps
it's an OS command that I'm supposed to know.