Hello,

I'm using SeleneseRunner (driven mode from ruby using mozilla and
selenium_server.py on a linux box) and I'd like to be able to erase
cookies at start of a test.

I've tried the example mentioned on this list at the beginning of this
month, but it didn't work for me.  I have a doEraseCookie command that
gets called and puts up an alert displaying document.cookie - it's
empty! even though there is a cookie that has just been created when
the test logged into the remote site.  In fact, using the
javascript console I can write to document.cookie and the cookie is
displayed in mozilla's cookie list but reading document.cookie shows
nothing.

Since this must be a common task, I'm guessing that I missed something
pretty basic.  Could someone please give me a gentle nudge in right
direction.

Thanks,

Warren