After the line where you have:

You should add something like:

Or, if you do not care about the contents of the confirmation, you could even use:

As I stated in my previous posting, you need to either verify or assert the alert or confirmation to clear it, or Selenium will assume that you did not expect it and therefore fail the test.

David Kemp
ThoughtWorks Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.thoughtworks.com