I used the Firefox plug-in to record a Selenium test script. At one point, I clicked a link for a pop-up window, and a clickAndWait was recorded with the following xpath element locator:

//[EMAIL PROTECTED]"_javascript_: skillPopUp('skill1', 'skill1Text', 'skillExp1', 'skillExp1Text', 'skillsDiv1');"]

However, when running the script, the element could not be found:

Element //[EMAIL PROTECTED]"_javascript_: skillPopUp('skill1', 'skill1Text', 'skillExp1', 'skillExp1Text', 'skillsDiv1');"] not found

What can I do to make sure the element is found?

Thanks,

Paul Bennett