Hi, trying to bypass the sameOrigin problem with
firefox. I've never written a user.js file before but
after reading the docs at mozilla I came up with the
following 3 lines. It doesn't work, can't even get
past a "click and wait" command in sellenium. I don't
know why it doesn't work. Here is what I've got:

 user_pref("capability.policy.policynames",
"localselenium");
user_pref("capability.policy.localselenium.sites",
"http://server_running_selenium_locally";);
user_pref("capability.policy.localselenium.javascript.enabled",
"allAccess");

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? wouldn't the
last line enable all access to any domain for the
selenium running from my local server? I found Paul
Cannon's message Fri Sep 2 12:09:09 PDT 2005 on google
 about the file:// idea but that seems a little
insecure to me. Still may end up using it.