Luke Closs wrote on 11/02/2005 03:33:28 PM:
> Hey Selenites,

I prefer to go by "Seleniumian" :-) (Just try to say that 3 times fast.)

> I was just interviewed by Wolfgang from qapodcast.com about Selenium.
> Go to http://qapodcast.com and download the mp3 file!

I'm blushing... Thanks for the kind words. It was fun to listen to. I
agreed with every point you made about Selenium... Selenium's key
development goals are its cross-browser support and its ability to test
all that crazy JavaScript that people are using more and more these days.
I'm glad the message is getting out there.

I also smiled that you picked up on the idea that you can do deep,
behind-the-scenes stuff using table-style Selenium by simply calling a CGI
via a URL that does the dirty work on the back-end and checking the
results in the browser. I use that same method in my web app (from which
Selenium was extracted) to do test Setup/Teardowns, creating test user
accounts, etc. It feels a little hacky, but it does the job well.

-Jason