Robin Becker wrote:
Mike Williams wrote:

Robin Becker wrote:

I was able to use storeValue to obtain the value of a hidden filed called period, but failed with store and javascript.

... this failed

store|javascript{document.getElementById('period').value}|PERIOD

I think that when your JavaScript expression is eval'ed, "document" refers to the Selenium frameset itself, and not your AUT. It could probably be considered a bug.

I suppose it's quite hard to get that sort of thing right, but if I did want to do javascript is there something I can use as the proper scope object?

Mmmm, try replacing "document" with "this.page().currentDocument".  Ugh!

--
cheers, MikeW                            http://www.dogbiscuit.org/mdub/