Hi,

I am looking for automating our regression test scripts using Selenium tool.

If you can share the information regarding parameterization using Selenium or if you know of a way by which I can parameterize the test scripts, please let me know.

Is there a way by which I can access the values of variables stored in an XML file in testcases so that I don't need to hardcode those values in testcases and I'll just have to change the values in XML file. I mean I want to know how to store and then use that value from an external file.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Rahul