selizondo wrote on 12/05/2005 02:38:00 PM:

> I've been reading about gettting selenium working under plone or
> twisted server, but the win zip files from source forge dont have the
> python dirs. was wondering if i could get svn access to selenium
> project

The project is in transition moving to a hosted site at openqa.org... I
can't  personally get svn to checkout or update at the moment... (either
at the old site or the new site). There's probably an email about it
buried in my inbox about what some steps I failed to follow though.

In general, info about SVN access can be found here:
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/SEL/Home

Anonymous URL - http://svn.openqa.org/selenium/scm/trunk

Again, pardon the dust...

-Jason