On 12/22/05, Mike Taber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, I'm wondering how others are using this ability to add extensions to
> Selenium?
> Are you not adding much if anything?

Lots!

> Are you just adding general utility type extensions?

Mostly.  I've added a few "app specific" things too - but I tend to
add that kind of thing to the suite  Example:  I have a form below the
suite table to add "power user" settings (name,password etc) and a
checkbox to turn on/off extended reporting.  Since this file ir really
"mine" it's safer there than placing it in something under selenium
control.

My extensions include things like
goto/label,report,gosub,if/else,switch/case,loop,while - that sort of
thing.

> I find the ability to add to Selenium a very big plus -

huge plus.  I just wish some of the internals were better documented.
I'd really love to know for example, how to force a verify type
failure within user-extensions.

Russ