Jason R Huggins wrote:

> Nice... JavaScript syntax for Selenium tests has been on my wish list
> for a while.

I use JavaScript to create selenium's test for a while.
But in my case it generates selenium's tables that run later via selenium's
TestRunner instead of executing JS in the browser.

I am not sure that it is actually of interest to anyone, so I am not going
to spend much time right now describing how it works.
As a short version you can see example of code there:
<http://forums.software-testing.ru/index.php?showtopic=2854&st=0&p=16643&#en
try16643>

That code generates test consisting of ~650 selenium's commands.

Use <http://babelfish.altavista.com/> to translate Russian to English.

If anyone is actually interested in it pls let me know and I'll try to write
something more detailed during weekend.