Hi Udi Oron,

thanks for the great contribution (and sorry for the delay in answering)! I
was already wondering how right-to-left writing would work with our parser
extensions. If the direction of all text is swapped, then some
non-internationalised texts such as "<ask>" should be inverted wrongly, or do
you also prefer to read such English tags from right to left in this context?
(Sorry for the stupid questions, but I have no experience with such issues).
Are any further fixes needed to make SMW fully work in the both directions?

Or, more generally speaking: should "technical" tags such as <ask> and their
parameters also be translated?

I will now merge and check in the patch you have provided so far. If you
happen to have MediaWiki SVN access, feel free to update the language and
rtl-css files whenever you want. Otherwise you can (a) send your changes via
email to this list, or (b) ask Brion for SVN access. The messages in SMW are
extended from time to time. For languages that we do not speak, we usually
provide English default texts with TODO-comments to simplify updating the
translations.

Best regards,

Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institute AIFB, University of Karlsruhe, D-76128 Karlsruhe