> A simple data browser is part of the new SMW0.7. See
> http://ontoworld.org/wiki/Special:Browse
>
> Nother graphical of course, but on the other hand it can handle even large
> amounts of data (try displaying 200 incoming links as a graph ;-).

it seems really interesting.
in the meantime, I found particularly interesting Dmitry's suggestion,
about the possible use of graphviz to create a map; I made some test
customizing a bit SMW 0.6:
http://eduontowiki.opencontent.it/eduontowiki/index.php/Portfolio

http://eduontowiki.opencontent.it/eduontowiki/index.php/Relation:Utilizzato%20in

(registration is required)
the map tries to show the result of the triple-search engine: in the
case of a concept (eg: portfolio) it combines the all the triples in
which the concept is involved (as subject and as object), in the case of
a relation (eg: Utilizzato in) it simply shows all the triples in which
that relation is involved; I didn't yet think how to represent the
attributes.
I'd be really interested to know if anyone of you (Dmitry?) is working
in the same direction, I'll be glad to send you the code and receive any
kind of feedback. For the moment, I brutally modified a part of existing
SMW code (specials/SearchTriple/SMW_SpecialSearchTriple.php), but I'll
find a cleaner way to integrate the new function.

best,
gabriele