Markus,

First of all, great job! I can't wait to have less bugs and going to upgrade
right away!

The other issue that I'm having is {{#ask}} parser function - not having it
stops almost all of my development. It's probably the most anticipated
feature right now. Do you have any timeline or at least defined approach to
it?

Thank you,

         Sergey