I was thinking of creating an actual enumeration type.
Currently enumerations are done with a String type alias, and just using
[[Allows value::...]].
However, afaik there is no way to add aliases (Inf to Infinite, etc...),
and it also doesn't support recognizing similar things (like when
someone inputs male instead of Male, just with different case).
So I was thinking of either making an actual Enumeration, or perhaps
creating an InsensitveString type, and also extending Allows value or
adding in another builtin to support aliases.

--
~Daniel Friesen(Dantman) of:
-The Gaiapedia (http://gaia.wikia.com)