On Dienstag, 3. Juni 2008, Sergey Chernyshev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm thinking about different forms of RDF publishing that is being adopted
> by various data consumers and RDFa (and possible eRDF) seem to be quite
> interesting - Yahoo hopes to support it in SearchMonkey eventually and RDFa
> usecases at W3 even mention it in connection with SMW:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-xhtml-rdfa-scenarios-20070330/#use-case-6
>
> The question to Markus and Denny, are there any plans for this? How can
> development community help with? I'll be happy to participate in this.
>
> Thank you,
>
>        Sergey

Great to see that there is interest in this. Creative Commons, who also run
SMW on their site, have a summer project to enable RDFa support in SMW. We
are looking forward to the results, but if there is interest from other
people as well, we can certainly make some contacts here! (Denny may know
some more details)

Best regards

Markus

--