We (Creative Commons) have been using Semantic MediaWiki for our
internal and public wikis for some time.  As part of our usage, I
developed a query printer based on the iCal work for exporting #ask
results as CSV.

You can find the code in a git repository (web view:
http://code.creativecommons.org/viewgit?url=CC_SMW_Extensions.git/tree/,
see http://code.creativecommons.org for checkout information).

I'd love to contribute this to SMW if there's interest.  I can provide
a patch against svn if that's convenient.

Nathan