On Tue, 5 Aug 2008, Markus Krötzsch wrote:

On Montag, 4. August 2008, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008, Steren wrote:
hi,
I wrote yesterday a small patch for SMW. It allows to sort query results
randomly.
Creative Commons needed this feature for its Casestudies project.

[Further details snipped]

Dear SMW devs,

Can this patch be included in the SMW svn?

That would be lovely.  If there is a reason it can't, let's see if it can
be worked out!

Well, I guess it can be included. Of course it is clear that this just cannot
perform very well, so there should probably be a switch to enable it only if
desired. It might be good to have a MediaZilla entry for that, so I do not
forget.

Great - Steren, be sure to make one for that.

One could also think about some faster not-so-random solution as a fallback for larger sites.

Yes - I'm sure Steren would be happy to discuss that further sometime.

-- Asheesh.

--
If the meanings of "true" and "false" were switched, then this sentence
would not be false.