Markus:

There's some bug in here, and I don't know where to begin to look for it.

When I install SMW 1.3, the pages Special:Specialpages and
Special:Version refuse to run. All I get is a total blank. Turning off
the toolbox link to Special:Browse does /not/ help.

I can't have this, so I've rolled back to SMW 1.2.1. This is a showstopper.

Temlakos