I'd just noticed that my job queue was running down pretty slow, when I
decided to SSH into my server and run 'nice php runJobs.php' to speed things
up.  I discovered that since I'd updated a template concerned solely with my
Greek language pages, is generating an error on every update:

2008-09-18 12:16:05  494100  refreshLinks Greek:ΑΙΩΝ
PHP Warning:  preg_split(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset
8 in /home/imurphy/
reformedword.imurphy.com/extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/includes/SMW_QueryProcessor.phpon
line 754

Every single update is generating this error!  Any ideas as to why regex is
freaking out over unicode?

-Robert