Hi,

I just added code to handle a 'calendar' format in Semantic Result Formats.
This is essentially the code from the Semantic Calendar extension, although
that one uses/used its own parser function, #semantic_calendar, while this
one uses #ask. Included in this addition was the creation of an
internationalization file for SRF, which currently just holds the language
values from Semantic Calendar.

This is a very "soft" release - I'm only sending this to the developers list
for now. I want to make sure that everything looks good, in terms of the
code layout - I believe 'calendar' is the first format that uses more than
one PHP file, so I had to come up with some new conventions. If you see
something that you think should be changed, you can respond to this email,
or feel free to just change it yourself. You can also try out the new format
- it basically works as you could imagine. You just need to make sure that
one of the properties being displayed is of type 'Date', and most likely
you'll want to add in a "limit=" parameter to the #ask query, to increase
the number of values being 'displayed' above 50, since within the calendar
all the results get 'displayed' at once.

This marks the beginning of the deprecation of the Semantic Calendar
extension, although it may take a while until it's officially deprecated -
perhaps when SMW 1.4 is released.

-Yaron