Gentlemen:

Within a few days, I hope to be able to add support to SMW for yet
another language: Portuguese. A Brazilian friend has agreed to join my
wiki and translate some of its content into her language. SMW doesn't
support Portuguese yet, so I'm going to develop the language support on
my own, with this friend's cooperation.

Temlakos