That sounds very good. I just realized that you asked before about the
Google Summer of Code - there's a student who's applying to the GSoC to work
on adding full support for mapping services to SMW - most notably updating
Semantic Layers, but also, if there's time, adding support for services like
Google Earth and Yahoo Maps. I'm signed up to be his mentor. I was planning
to write more about it once we knew whether his application was accepted or
not.

-Yaron