On Freitag, 8. Mai 2009, Robert Murphy wrote:
> Dear SMW Coding Dudes,
> Has anyone else seen this error when you try to run runJobs.php?
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function wfProfileIn() in
> /home/imurphy/*******.com/extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/includes/SMW_GlobalF
>unctions.php on line 412
>
> I run SMW 1.5e and MW 1.16a
>
> I wouldn't bug you except runJobs is kind of crucial to what we do.

This one is new to me -- I am also using runJobs a lot and never saw this
before. This might be some change in MW 1.16. Up to now, wfProfileIn was a
globally defined function of MW that was available everywhere. It is used to
generate profiling logs, and it is therefore part almost all important SMW
functions.

Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch