On Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2009, Laurent Alquier wrote:
> hmmm... this could lead to a bigger bug after all.

Actually, the constants that you refer to were only defined for backwards
compatibility, and they should probably have been removed when these old
options vanished altogether. If you want to use RAP in current SMW, set the
default store to 'SMWRAPStore2' (note that this is a string name, where the
quotes are part of the value).

We no longer have predefined constants for available stores, and in fact
extensions can provide further stores if they want. So there is no complete
list of possible stores. Use of RAP is possibly not documented sufficiently,
but we have been less eager there since the RAP project appears to be
discontinued (at least as far as I know).

The Halo extension may offer alternative RDF store bindings that could be more
useful, but I guess RAP also still works when using the old code.

-- Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Semantic MediaWiki    http://semantic-mediawiki.org