From: "Laurent Alquier" <laur...@alquier.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:52 AM
To: semediawiki-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [SMW-devel] Maps and Semantic Maps released

That was fast :)

Regarding the error I reported with IE6.

I am getting that error on this page : http://wiki.bn2vs.com/wiki/Maps

Both the Google Map demo page and the Yahoo Maps demo page are working fine
in IE6.
The Open Layers demo page is also throwing an error - however, I can visit
the OpenLayer website and view examples there with IE6 without error.

Maybe that will help troubleshooting the error.

- Laurent