Temlakos,

this is quite a lot of affected code. I am still about to prepare the SMW
1.4.3 release, so I do not include the new messages in SVN yet (since there is
no code using them anyway).

For simplifying review and inclusion, it would be very useful if you could
split your contribution by feature. For example, I could probably quickly
include the time zone support, while I will certainly take longer to review
the calendar models and storage-related changes. Also note that there were
some changes in both the language files and in SMW_DV_Time.php (I fixed some
open problems with BC dates); smaller patches over time could help to avoid
major editing conflicts.

Thanks,

Markus

--