On Samstag, 8. August 2009, Robert Murphy wrote:
> No, you have to enable other namespaces ($smwgNamespacesWithSemanticLinks
> in SMW_Settings.php.)

Moreover, changing this setting does not affect the current content of the
database: you will need to edit the respective page again to make sure that
its properties are stored. If you have many pages to update, use the update
feature on Special:SMWAdmin.

-- Markus

<jmccl...@hypergrove.com>wrote:
> > Perhaps I've missed something, but...
> > When I move a page from main: to project:, its properties are no longer
> > accessible via #ask or #show. Maybe this is a bug?
> > Thanks - John

Markus Krötzsch
Semantic MediaWiki    http://semantic-mediawiki.org
http://korrekt.org    mar...@semantic-mediawiki.org