Markus (and everyone):

In SMW 1.4.2 and later, does any regular script even /use/ getXSDValue()
or parseXSDValue($value,$unit)?

The DBkeys scheme would seem to permit the passage of literally any
number of arguments. If that is the case, then I can solve the "slippage
problem" of imprecise dates. All I need to is to include the Julian Day
number in the return value of DBkeys. Hence,

return array($this->m_xsdvalue,$this->m_pref,$this->m_jd);

In that manner I can pass the exact same internal numeric value, and
eliminate the date-slippage problem.

This will have to await the installation of later versions of SMW. Right
now I have a lot of obsolete dates to rewrite and reannotate, so that
they will have a proper test.

Again, if I'm missing anything, please tell me.

Temlakos