On Donnerstag, 27. August 2009, Laurent Alquier wrote:
> Very intriguing.
>
> Are you planning to have support for some kind of display name,
> through a property defined on the Property page maybe ?
>
> It would be nice to have a way to hide the reverse notation with a
> meaningful string sometimes.

Yes, we have considered this, and it might be something that we can still add
at some point. This could certainly be built on top of the current extension
(in essence, it is just another way of addressing the inverses).

However, there are a number of open design issues that we have not solved yet:

(1) What happens if the inverse label is also the name of a (non-inverse)
property?
(2) What happens if two properties have the same inverse label?
(3) What happens if one property has multiple inverse labels?

I think (3) is easy enough: there is no reason not to have multiple labels
there. But the other two are tricky.

Regards,

Markus