Hi

I have an extension declared as a hook (OutputPageBeforeHTML) which adds a
footer to every page in my wiki.

I would like to declare standard semantic properties in that footer.

I am using $wgOut->parse() to output my content.

HTML and WikiText are output just fine. Semantic properties are output fine
as well (I can declare them inline or use #set to hide them).

My problem is : only the display of these properties seems to be working.
When I look at Browse Properties for that page, nothing has been declared.

Two questions :

1- Can the parser really interpret semantic declarations without actually
creating new properties ?
2- Am I supposed to use a different hook ? I am thinking maybe this one is
too late to be picked up by the semantic parser.

I am going over examples and documentation (painfully slowly), so any
pointer on this subject would be a great help

Regards

- Laurent