I ended up putting together a patch to add the modification date to the
SMW_Export and RDF export pages.

I used the Dublin Core namespace for now until I figure out if another
namespace is more suited for this kind of predefined property.

I will try to send this one and the other patch I developed a few days ago to
the Bugzilla project next week if anyone wants to take a look.

No change was necessary on the triple store side (except for a general update
of semantic properties to generate the missing triples).

- Laurent