Hi,

I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm Lydia and working with
ontorpise now to open up the development process and build a community
around SMW+. This of course includes working with everyone of you.
If you have questions, feedback or the like please don't hesitate to
email me. I'm also on IRC in #semantic-mediawiki. My nick is
Nightrose.
Looking forward to working with everyone.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
ontoprise GmbH - know how to use Know-how

Amalienbadstraße 36 (Raumfabrik 29); 76227 Karlsruhe
eMail: pintsc...@ontoprise.de;  www: http://www.ontoprise.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 109540
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Jürgen Angele, Dipl.Wi.-Ing. Hans-Peter Schnurr