Okay, wow. :) Indeed, there's no way to do this kind of querying (to the
extent that I can even understand it) using regular SMW. But, in lieu of
writing a lot of new code: have you considered accessing the SMW data as
RDF? There are a whole set of tools for doing complex queries on RDF data,
and there are even some tools that let you run SPARQL queries on a wiki's
data from directly within the wiki. See here for an explanation of how to
export SMW data to RDF:

http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:RDF_export

-Yaron