Hey,

Maps and Semantic Maps 0.6.6 are now available for download [0]. This
release addresses some problems with coordinate parsing, wikitext in marker
pop-ups and geocoding from behind proxies. It should be the most stable
release of both extensions to date, so you are advised to upgrade if
stability is important for you. More information about this release can be
found on my blog [1] and on the documentation wiki [2].

A lot of improvements have been made to the documentation as well. Both the
Maps examples [3] and Semantic Maps examples [4] are now comprehensive and
complete. There now are finally examples of using query templates, of
distance queries and of some nice compound queries. Some more work is needed
though, a lot of which is explaining basic functionality and fixing minor
issues all over the place. I’ll be taking care of the most important things,
but I’d be great if people using the extensions could help me out improving
the documentation :)

[0] http://mapping.referata.com/wiki/Help:Download
[1] http://blog.bn2vs.com/2010/08/27/maps-and-semantic-maps-0-6-6-released/
[2] http://mapping.referata.com/wiki/Mapping_on_MediaWiki